Bishop Paul Junmin Pei
40 Nanlejiao Road, Shenhequ, Shenyang, LN  Liaoning, China
Bishop Paul Pei Junmin was born in 1969. Following his priestly ordination in 1992, he served first as assistant pastor of the cathedral parish. In 1993, he became one of the first Liaoning diocesan priests to go abroad for further studies. He obtained master's degrees in theology and biblical studies in the United States.
After returning to China in 1996, he served as the vice rector and dean of studies at Shenyang Seminary. He was ordained coadjutor bishop on May 7, 2006. On June 29, 2008, then Bishop Pius Jin Peixian of Liaoning - archbishop of Shenyang, according to the Vatican - retired and passed his episcopal responsibility to Bishop Pei, coadjutor until then. The retired bishop and his successor, Bishop Paul Pei Junmin, received papal approval before their respective episcopal ordinations in 1989 and 2006, according to Anthony Lam Sui-ki, senior researcher at Hong Kong diocese's Holy Spirit Study Centre.
- Bishop Pius Jin Peixian (May 21, 1989 Appointed - June 29, 2008 Resigned)
- Bishop Ignacius P'i-Shu-Shih (July 26, 1949 Appointed - May 16, 1978 Died)
- Bishop Jean-Marie-Michel Blois, M.E.P (Dec. 19, 1921 Appointed - May 18, 1946 Died)
- Bishop Marie-Flix Choulet (Feb 21, 1901 Appointed - July 1 1920 Resigned)
- Bishop Laurent Guillon, M.E.P (May10, 1898 Appointed - July 2, 1900 Died)